Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Is Mike Ness Jewish?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2005
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "We got any Norwegians out there? That's right, motherfucker- Norwegian."

    "Any Norwegians in the house tonight? I know there's at least one. That's me, motherfucker."

    Et Cetera

  2. #12
    Inactive Member clikqc's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Norwegian, thats not a religion!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member SocialFCKIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mike is a American..

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Soshal Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just asking. I'm not going to go dragging him to temple if he was.

    And I don't care if he is or not.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2005
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by CJck:
    Norwegian, thats not a religion!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I was thinking he was asking about his ethnicity- especially after the nose remarks!
    After the whole Christianity debacle, I don't know that I really want to have a hand in opening the can-of-worms which is the subject of religion.
    Personally, I just enjoy the man's songs.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member esn212's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2004
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right on.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ February 25, 2006 12:01 AM: Message edited by: esn212 ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Jonny_0110's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, if he's Norwegian he obviously follows the mighty Thor

  8. #18
    Inactive Member ScottMoore's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2004
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kevin: [On who inspired him to be a wood worker] I'd have to say Jesus. He was a carpenter and I figured if you're going to follow in somebody's footsteps, why not the steps of our lord and savior?

    Jack Byrnes: [Before Mike Ness has a chance to respond] Mike Ness is Jewish.

    Kevin: Really? Well so was J.C...

  9. #19
    Inactive Member anotherstateofmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2004
    Posts
    180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this board is getting out of hand from time to time......

  10. #20
    Inactive Member social_d_fan01's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    531
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what the fuck are we talking about anymore? can we just leave this post alone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •